Starting a new era in my life

Tomorrow, 1.11.2011 (What a nice starting day) I start my new job at ETH Zürich in the rapid architecture prototyping laboratory, raplab.


At raplab I work in a field that comes natural with my interest in 3D; 3D prototyping, milling, lasercutting, vacuum pressing and whatnot... I help architecture students to transform their ideas in to reality (physical models). Expect to see a lot of information on this topic as well in this blog. Combined with my 3D software experience I think I have to pay attention not to become a mad scientist, hmmmuahahaaa


For 3 days in the week I work in Zürich and the rest of the week is still reserved for my work at mediagenerator. This involves slight changes in business, now you reach me best by e-mail and mobile phone, I report back quickly as you are already accustomed from me.

Rock on!








No comments:

Post a Comment